It was a perfect day at the office *i guess* umm normal day rather.. aside from the adversity I have had on my way here, (i.e. suupppeeerrrr traffic , full parking space (ohh mern pla, kaso super layo sa building.. ah eh.. ang mahal ng fee sa building eh)..nagasgasan ung kotc, for d reason dat si mang mario (ung magiting n ngbabantay sa parking) keep on telling me to forward *more more* hanggang aun nbangga sa wall.. *tsk tsk tsk stupid wall*, and be able to plunge my own fone all d way to the floor, not to mention n ngkahiwahiwalay ung parts (literally) it was all ok.. yeah im fine..
*thank u very much* it was a usual office day!!
I arrived @ exportbank building aprox. 9:08am… flexi time kaya ok lng harhar.. I had my usual coffee and sandwich, dat is if I did not have my breakfast at home, which I always do.. den check my mails, offline messages, and office emails.. *thinking at the back of mah mind*.. (sana walang email indicating may work na dadating. eksplanasyon: since our client was based sa states..our work
will depend on them..aun!) and yeah my guess is indeed correct. Haha. In other words.. it was my chance to finish the Japanese cartoon series KIMIGA. Yeah I’m watching, and yah at the office *so what*.. that’s actually the ritual of my officem8s. Sa dami ng mga nka-share na soaps, series, movies, animes (name it we have it), in short un ung past time nmin. Dunno kung may porns though! hehe, as long as we know it, wala nman or rather *I hope* wala nman..bawal un noh!
For the record: der are 20 episodes in all, and I’m in 16th ep in just 2 days. Bilis ng progress noh. Owel ganyan tlga pg petiks nanaman! KIMIGA is like a Filipino soap, except dat it is a cartoon. *hmm did I mention it already?* a love story dat is.. at first I hav no interest in it, but bcoz dami ang ‘hook’
sa office.. go with the flow..*wink* y not dabah?! so watch, watch, laugh, watch, sad moments :(, watch, and of cors may “kilig” moments din un.. khit cartoons..hehe..watch ulit, and watch.. :)
OoOpps lunch time na!!! Break muna!! A customary question during dis tym:
a. “May food ka?” or b. “Lunch out ba?” Possible answers:
Question A:
Yup. The scenario.. “Tara! San sa pantry na lang?” Fact: pag puno ung pantry
sa 16th floor. We usually go sa 15th,else makikigulo kami sa 17th floor.
Meron. Pro cge una na kayo.. tatapusin ko lang to.” Fact: Tatapusin either
ung work or ung pinapanood. *lol*
“La eh.. San tau?!”
Question B:
“Hindi eh”
“I guess, where u guys want?” Choices: Mcdo (just across d street), Jollibee (jan lng sa baba), Cartel (usual coffee haus) although may mga rice meals nman, salads, sandwiches and frappes, Chowking (wat else do u expect), Kitaro, KFC *chicken, chicken and more chicken*, Pancake House, Red Ribbon, Picadilly, Next Door, worst sa Glorrieta or Greenbelt pa. Tsk tsk tsk gastos nnaman.
Fast-forward >>>>>>>>>> It is currently 2:16 pm.
Still watching the series or soap or whatever u want to call it. At the back of my ear, I heard someone explaining the office areas *…mm and this is the _ _ _ pantry etc etc*. Just like giving certain person a tour @ d office. However part of myself saying, “nah, just ignore it, keep watching” So I did.
When the voice keeps growing clearer and clearer…Until it reached near my cube….. Our GM (general manager) together with one of our clients is nearing my place… (a usual client visit, I guess) wait.. a second look.. undeniably it’s them… Waaaaahhhhhh!!!! What will I do???!!!! *My mind froze for 3 seconds* No, 2 seconds i guess….*think think think* Good enough, my hands are faster than their feet.. haha.. I was able to close the Media Player Classic before they’d be able to see my PC or my monitor for that matter. I just gave them my one million worth of smile, at the same pretending to read one of my emails. :) Hah..*relief* Whew..Buti na lang. Then after they’re off.. back to the cartoon I’m watching..
Lessons Learned:
1. Always be alert and/or attentive.
2. Know how to do multitasking.
3. Keep checking *for ur boss’ signs* once in a while.
4. Lastly, don’t take advantage of ur free time, *just too much*.
Seriously love your work..I do.. :)
0comments
Post a Comment
<< Home