new house = new lifestyle
It's now officially 3 weeks since we moved in our new house in Parañaque (Better Living Subd.), mmm 3 wiks and 2 days to be exact. So far I’ve been surviving the long hour drive, toll hike and fare difference (If I’m going to commute) which is way too far compared when I was still in Sampaloc. BARELY surviving is more like it. But I’m ok.
From the moment I wake up it was totally two different worlds, from what I had experience ever since I laid my footsteps in Manila (d one for good, I mean) and that was 4 or 5 years ago.. the time when I needed to go to college. The place?!...Manila downtown (where else?).. Where the University belt was, terrific pollution, super traffic, not to mention all the bad guys, u know what I mean,ayt? .. Snatchers, and all that stuff. Luckily I haven’t experience any instance with those.. Just my lucky cousin and sis… and take note for several times now!! Tsk tsk..economy's dat bad, I guess!! Owel back to my story *hey u’r going too distant* .. Ok ok.. mm where am i? *yah when I wake up* the air is soOo cold. Like you have an aircon opened (literally)..I swear.. In fact, we’re not using even an electric fan but still need lots of blankets/comforters just to be able to get over the “exaj” coldness. I experience the times, when u really need to get up from the bed, but just cannot do it.. and wanting soo badly to continue the sleep (dat seems like a hundred years old already). The noise from the jeepneys and others was minimized, if not eliminated at all. Feeling the province life without the *blowing of horn* right at your ear drum. It was perfectly great! I was able to have a sleep I’ve been dreaming (??!), uninterrupted that is.
Ok..time to move.. take a shower, eat a breakfast (which is very seldom) or also equal to eating lots of microwaveable stuff..hehe!, sometimes doing a little cooking, then off to work.. If I have to bring a car.. it will be d usual, the toll (which, if from manila has none), traffic and all, but if my dad (luckily he’s here now) is kind enough to drop me, (No, not until Makati, but just where I can have a transpo to Makati) he’ll do. **tanx dadi** If I’m lucky enough.. the van will get off after a short period of time, say 10-15 mins, but if not (which is more often) need to wait for the next van about 30 mins.. need to wait for the van to be full (another 15 mins) after the van will take off, buti na lng skyway ang daan (kaso kaya rin cguro ang mahal ng pamasahe).. so approximately just a 15 minute-drive till I reach my office. Whew!! Tired?!! Yeah, I guess.. Ooops I forgot, I need to ride a jeepney pa, that again adds 15 to 30 minutes to my travel time.. Yeah that’s how lucky I was.. At the office, of course usual office works, chat with my officemates so on and so forth..
The same story goes, going back to my house.. jeepney, van, and now a tricycle.. coz my dad is always busy during that time (doing? I don’t know) for me to disturb him and let him fetch me where ever I am standing. *still a good girl?..yes!* hehe.. When I get home, no food’s ready.. *oh..tsk tsk..bad* (grbe hirap, sobrang hirap walang maid) nakakaiyak as in.. *don’t cry little girl*. Sometimes I’ll wait pa for my sisters to arrive.. kc cla lng ung masipag mag-luto. (except for a fact na ayoko ng luto ko) or di lng tlga ako marunong!! hehehehe.. so watch tv or text for life muna..hehe! Dinner comes next. After dinner, ako ung unang-una aalis ng table (khit di pa ko tapos).. (style ko para di ako ung mghugas) which sometimes di umeepekto! *Harhar* After a while sleep na ulit.
Summarizing the things, given a choice, xmpre mas gus2 ko pa rin ung ngyn na dito na kami, aside from a fact na house na namin un.. I can do things whatever I want. Live a life that’s quiet (literally), experiment for the house interior, buy (that is if I have enough money)things/appliances for the house, breathe a fresh (I guess) air, have a 24-hr security, even to have an 86php-fare for one day (compared sa 24php), miss d cheap kainan sa Barlin, mm sometimes cge pti noise pollution na rin (did u ever think I'd say that?) still the moment I rest my back at my bed.. Whew!! “This is ours and I love it” *****sleep****** or sometimes ***dream****

0comments
Post a Comment
<< Home