SouThBorDer & BamBoO MadnEsS
Pinoy talent is astounding.
Its hard to really comprehend how talented filipinos are. I’ve been tacit to my admiration in the latest Nescafe commercial, no, not by the models but by the voice behind the soundtrack music of the commercial (i.e. one good day comin’ up). I was very much flabbergasted every time I hear it.. But it was only last week that I learned, it was Bamboo. Hoorrah :D - that made me loove bamboo even more *smirk* He has this distinctive and unique style of performing. And the voice..the voice.. it’s superb and spectacular :D Good enough, he’s once again back in the music industry, added-up by super dooper cute Ira cruz on guitars, equals good music and fantastic performances. :P
I am a big fan of music and i'm an old aficionado of southborder. Jay, Paul, Tata, Butch, Ric and now – Vince and Duncan – equals a whole new look and stroke of the band’s music. Jay is really oozing with knack and creativity in music. Love for music perhaps is the only reason for their survival in the industry, Of course not to mention the love for the fans and the sincere enthusiasm that this band have in offering their listeners quality music and outstanding shows. :P I was able to watch them in one of their gigs, and I just can’t help myself lope towards their dressing room, and be able to hug and shake hands with my crush Duncan..haha.. I’m a fan, y not? Southborder really is one of the best bands in Philippines today.
Giv’ it up for pinoy musicians! 'stig :-O
Btw: if any of you is wondering what’s my ringback (for those kind enough to give me a call ehem, its Wish U Were Here by none other than Southborder..the single has not yet released in the market, dunno if they will be releasing it though :D)

0comments
Post a Comment
<< Home