Life isn't measured in minutes, but in moments!

I think I've discovered the secret of life - you just hang around until you get used to it. ~Charles Schulz

Sunday, February 06, 2005

sTupid cRaP

Before I Came To College I Wish I Had Known...

That it didn't matter how late I scheduled my first class, I'd sleep right through it.
That I could change so much and barely realize it.
That you can love a lot of people in a lot of different ways.
That college kids throw airplanes too.
That if you wear polyester everyone will ask you why you're so dressed up.
That every clock on campus shows a different time.
That if you were smart in high school--so what?
That I would go to a party the night before a final.
That chem/physics labs require more time than all my classes put together.
That you can know everything and fail a test.
And you can know nothing and ace a test.
That home is a great place to visit.
That most of my education would be obtained outside of my classes.
That friendship is more than getting drunk together.
That you could be one of those people my parents warned me about.
That free soup is served until 10:00 but is gone by 9:50.
That Sunday is a figment of the world's imagination.
That when someone wants to 'borrow' something, they mean that they want to keep it forever. That Psychology is really Biology
That Biology is really Chemistry
That Chemistry is really Physics
And Physics is really Math
That my parents would become so much smarter in the last few years.
That it's possible to be alone even when you are surrounded by friends.
That friends are what makes this place worthwhile!!


A really wise girl once told me:
“Love like you’ve never been hurt, Dance as if no one’s watching…
Make friends as if you’ve never had foes.
Play like an MVP even if you’re all alone.” Hmmm… makes sense

1comments

Post a Comment

<< Home