mAsteR pLaN
Still sleepy, I arrived at the office with clock’s reporting that its 9:04 am. Hmm skipping breakfast it not a good habit – at all! (Did u ever think I’d say that?) I just indulged myself with a big mug of coffee and a piece of bread as soon as I settled in my cube. The upshot would be the entire morning staring at mah monitor - clueless on what to do. Good thing an email suddenly popped-up on my outlook. ’twas from my team captain in Headstrolympics* calling for players in our first tournament -->table tennis. Yuhooo! :D I used to play table tennis, though it’s been years I haven’t played it, but I would love to. :P Haha..am getting excited *blush*. The game will start Monday. I carefully volunteered myself, at the same having pretext for them not to expect much from me. (Better to be safe)
- After the exchanged of emails from d rest of the team with issues concerning the team name, logo and other stuff. I then again find myself blank, yet my mind say otherwise. Worse I don’t know if ‘work’ will come soon.
And just when I thought that the rest of my day will be irked, my college friends somewhat able to recommend a brilliant plan (tanx to YM). Later this lunch time, we will join the rally with the rest of the MAPUANS in front of RCBC in protesting the name change of our school (what else?). Hmm to some extent it’ll probably make my day more thrilling. :p
* headstrolympics – Headstrong + Olympics. Our company’s sports tournament.

0comments
Post a Comment
<< Home