Life isn't measured in minutes, but in moments!

I think I've discovered the secret of life - you just hang around until you get used to it. ~Charles Schulz

Thursday, January 19, 2006

Jay Leno show and Ebay

…was watching Tonight Show w/ Jay Leno the other day. He was telling something about stuffs sold on E-bay. Well okay I’m not really an ‘e-bayer’ (though my cousin is selling stuffs there as well) - but I was very much amazed how extremes and weird can things become and actually be sold on E-bay. Two of the cases that really caught my attention and left me upside down as well were: (1) Box, note an empty box of Microsoft Xbox 360. Started the bidding at around 20Usd (if I remember it right) then sold at 899USD. I marvel how people can become stupid to be willing to purchase an empty box of MS Xbox 360 - which in fact sold at 300USD (w/ content). Oh well, that’s what you call stupidity. :))

Another is the left-over SPROUT from Christmas season. Yes that’s right, a sprout. What in the world that the seller has in mind to sell this on E-bay? Aside from the fact that it’s the sole survivor from Christmas parties, what can a sprout do in one’s life for him/her to buy it for 2k USD. No kidding! It was sold at 2k+ USD. I never realize how Americans can get/have that much money for them to have the left-over sprout in exchange of the 2 thousand USD. If the seller is crazy, undeniably the buyer is much more over extreme crazy!

Hmm… That’s their money. So what? Yeah right! Whatever!
btw, i just can't help laughing over and over again at this clip - you might wanna see it! :)