RemindeR
Boredom hits me, once again.. what's new.... without any idea where i could put myself to make me busy. I decided to write - -umm barely anything that i wanted to do, eversince i was able to read a,b,c; sing do-re-mi and write 1,2,3.. (does it make any sense?) ..put into writing so i can now officially get it outta my head that's been cracking my brain (if there's any) when i would be able to accomplish such a thing..
First things first..Treat my family in EUROPE.
when's the hell i would be able to do that... hmm if i'm good enough, it'll probably take 8 years.. (I hope) I don't think so.. but EUROPE if one of the many places i'm fascinated into..my mom loves to travel, i mean to travel a lot.. that's why a good vacation and enough pocket money will somehow make her smile longer than expected..pede rin sa holy land.
Wall climbing..again.
I had my first ever experience of wall climbing with my officemates in Power PLant.. and it was good. Now, just want to do it again..this time with mah sibs.. and dad if he want's to.
Live abroad.
The only permanent thing in this world is change. Tha's one thing i learned from my adviser in high school. Hence change, i believe, will always be for a better.
Go to Palawan (for 1 whole month)
I miss my province so bad..Not to be able to go home dis last xmas season, makes me miss my hometown so badly...if i have a choice, i'll take a leave from work, for a month.. i'll go home.
Learn kick-boxing.
Learning new stuffs could make one's life an exciting one. It's not tiring to learn, is it?
Own a business.
You'll never go wrong with business.. that is if you're wise enough to choose what is right. Aside from that.. being an employee will not make you ENOUGH money.
Be a good Christian.
That's probably one from my list, that I'm trying to accomplish every single day. Hence, i guess i always failed. Tsk tsk tsk. It's ok, its not counted how many times you've stumbled, but by how many times you stand up after you've stumble.
Keep-going.
First things first..Treat my family in EUROPE.
when's the hell i would be able to do that... hmm if i'm good enough, it'll probably take 8 years.. (I hope) I don't think so.. but EUROPE if one of the many places i'm fascinated into..my mom loves to travel, i mean to travel a lot.. that's why a good vacation and enough pocket money will somehow make her smile longer than expected..pede rin sa holy land.
Wall climbing..again.
I had my first ever experience of wall climbing with my officemates in Power PLant.. and it was good. Now, just want to do it again..this time with mah sibs.. and dad if he want's to.
Live abroad.
The only permanent thing in this world is change. Tha's one thing i learned from my adviser in high school. Hence change, i believe, will always be for a better.
Go to Palawan (for 1 whole month)
I miss my province so bad..Not to be able to go home dis last xmas season, makes me miss my hometown so badly...if i have a choice, i'll take a leave from work, for a month.. i'll go home.
Learn kick-boxing.
Learning new stuffs could make one's life an exciting one. It's not tiring to learn, is it?
Own a business.
You'll never go wrong with business.. that is if you're wise enough to choose what is right. Aside from that.. being an employee will not make you ENOUGH money.
Be a good Christian.
That's probably one from my list, that I'm trying to accomplish every single day. Hence, i guess i always failed. Tsk tsk tsk. It's ok, its not counted how many times you've stumbled, but by how many times you stand up after you've stumble.
Keep-going.

0comments
Post a Comment
<< Home