Life isn't measured in minutes, but in moments!

I think I've discovered the secret of life - you just hang around until you get used to it. ~Charles Schulz

Saturday, March 12, 2005

L-S-S

I just happen to watch Make Your Mama Proud a.k.a MYMP today in one of the morning shows on TV. They sang the carrier single from their latest album - Get Me, and I just loOve it. They are indeed giving their listeners a unique rendition of their music. (Galing!)

Also have you watched the Milo commercial? the latest i guess (the one with brothers, in which the other one is playing basketball) Wow.. Astig! :D Well, just my two cents worth of comment. :P

Btw, I had the chance to watch Hitch yesterday. 'twas a light movie, but you'll get out of the movie house with a smile glued on your faces. Nice movie, indeed! Good catch for gentlemen out der, great tips in courting. Just make sure you're not watching it with your girl. Else your plans would be messed-up *winks*. :D