TwistS
A dose of good watch could really get a person stay all night in front of his television. Last night I promise myself that I would be at bed by 8pm. I broke the promise as soon as my hand gets hold of our TV remote.
Twists. A TV program could really hooked audiences with a good amount of twists and surprises. Not to mention the script, characters, cinematography and so on of course. It all counts.
I happen to watch the reality program For Love or Money last night. I don’t know what season is that. But I know that’s the latest. I was not able to watch its previous series, but I had an idea how it goes. Until last night, the premiere of the new season of For Love or Money, and its whoah! A really good amount of twists twists and twists. And that’s only for the premiere, too little to expect for succeeding episodes I guess.
Hmmm, and what else, of course my favorite, Smallville. (I had a confession to make). As long as I wanted to, I wasn’t really able to watch it regularly (how sad). That’s the consequences of having the need to work. LoL. Anyways, wow. . I just can’t grasp the vehemence of being hooked to this series. Smallville has never stopped to amaze me and make my eyes glued on television every Tuesday night. I just can’t describe the feeling of animosity (if I may call it) and be astonished of the revelations that have been dropped by the better half of Lex Luthor. He was right; ‘he’ was his inner self. No wonder about that. Though confessions of his ‘desires’ to Lana is something that stunned me BIG time. It’s a different story. (nyahahah). I hope work won't hinder me in watching this next week.
Twists. A TV program could really hooked audiences with a good amount of twists and surprises. Not to mention the script, characters, cinematography and so on of course. It all counts.
I happen to watch the reality program For Love or Money last night. I don’t know what season is that. But I know that’s the latest. I was not able to watch its previous series, but I had an idea how it goes. Until last night, the premiere of the new season of For Love or Money, and its whoah! A really good amount of twists twists and twists. And that’s only for the premiere, too little to expect for succeeding episodes I guess.
Hmmm, and what else, of course my favorite, Smallville. (I had a confession to make). As long as I wanted to, I wasn’t really able to watch it regularly (how sad). That’s the consequences of having the need to work. LoL. Anyways, wow. . I just can’t grasp the vehemence of being hooked to this series. Smallville has never stopped to amaze me and make my eyes glued on television every Tuesday night. I just can’t describe the feeling of animosity (if I may call it) and be astonished of the revelations that have been dropped by the better half of Lex Luthor. He was right; ‘he’ was his inner self. No wonder about that. Though confessions of his ‘desires’ to Lana is something that stunned me BIG time. It’s a different story. (nyahahah). I hope work won't hinder me in watching this next week.

2comments
At 8/18/2005,
* a~n~i~g * said…
No thanks girl..Don't spoil my newly found addiction.LOL.I know it will still have a lot of twists, might be andrea will be back with revenge..and I wud love to see that.Hehe.
At 9/08/2005,
* a~n~i~g * said…
Btw, that is season 4.
Post a Comment
<< Home