Welcome to another world!
4 years ago on a rather crowded canteen of my school, my block mate was bragging about this book and telling me (or to a certain extent of commanding me, I guess) to also read this book that he was currently hooked at. Given that I was mainly interested on novels that are realistic, romantic and quite speculative that time, as I remember correctly - I refused. Harry Potter is the book, and as you all well know, it’s magical and therefore unrealistic. Conversely, with his constant determination, and even agreed to lend me his books. . . I finally granted his ‘plea’, half heartily though! – Promising that I would never regret the thing.
To cut the story short, I read it, book one and up to now, book six, and I can officially say that I am hooked BIG time. Thanks to Al (haven’t heard from you for a long time) Anyways, I can’t wait to see the movie, Goblet of Fire! Harry Potter fanatic out there, I know you’ll understand - that when we read it, it seems that we are somewhat leaving the reality for a moment, and joining the Harry Potter casts in their adventures on the magical world. Can’t wait to turn to another page and see what’ll happen next. It’s superbly fantastic, fun and marvelous, super!
I don't want to spoil those that haven't finish reading Half-blood Prince - I know the ending! and its . . . Ok fine! Just discover it for yourselves and feel the agony of what might happen. hahaha.. Just kidding! :P
To cut the story short, I read it, book one and up to now, book six, and I can officially say that I am hooked BIG time. Thanks to Al (haven’t heard from you for a long time) Anyways, I can’t wait to see the movie, Goblet of Fire! Harry Potter fanatic out there, I know you’ll understand - that when we read it, it seems that we are somewhat leaving the reality for a moment, and joining the Harry Potter casts in their adventures on the magical world. Can’t wait to turn to another page and see what’ll happen next. It’s superbly fantastic, fun and marvelous, super!
I don't want to spoil those that haven't finish reading Half-blood Prince - I know the ending! and its . . . Ok fine! Just discover it for yourselves and feel the agony of what might happen. hahaha.. Just kidding! :P

0comments
Post a Comment
<< Home