taking - a - break
Long lost blogger.
That’s me. Few days that I wasn’t able to do ‘blogging’ was just not me.
So many changes have happened; perhaps constant change is the sole reason of this stingy truth wherever we go.
Right now I’m just taking a break from a tiring-brain draining-exhausting but fun and interesting training that my company is conducting, good thing I was able to finish the exercises so as to give myself ample time to drop-by on my blog. haha!
So what’s new?
1. Hmm, boasting aside. I ended up champion in table tennis event on our company’s sports tournament. Wohoo! - and now, we’re on a 2-0 (W-L) standing for the mixed-doubles event. *fingers crossed* My partner is good. naks!
That’s me. Few days that I wasn’t able to do ‘blogging’ was just not me.
So many changes have happened; perhaps constant change is the sole reason of this stingy truth wherever we go.
Right now I’m just taking a break from a tiring-brain draining-exhausting but fun and interesting training that my company is conducting, good thing I was able to finish the exercises so as to give myself ample time to drop-by on my blog. haha!
So what’s new?
1. Hmm, boasting aside. I ended up champion in table tennis event on our company’s sports tournament. Wohoo! - and now, we’re on a 2-0 (W-L) standing for the mixed-doubles event. *fingers crossed* My partner is good. naks!
2. This coming weekend will be our company’s summer bash outing. Yey! The venue: Lagos del Sol Caliraya, Laguna. From the pics I’ve seen on that place, wow surely we will have a lot of fun. Actually I’ve been at Caliraya before, but the resort that we went to, is not Lagos (unfortunately I forgot d name) it seems private, but actually its not. Were alone when we were there, probably because it’s not a peak season yet. But it was fun! :D
3. I’m startin’ to love the programming language from the training I am currently in. Ever since, I thought programming was not my passion, but I guess I might be wrong. I can actually love it, I suppose. *grin*
4. My family is here in manila right now. Nothing new, thus it’s still making me feel happy-ier. Hehe!
Hmm.. what else?
Nothing. I just missed blogging. :-P
Hmm.. what else?
Nothing. I just missed blogging. :-P

0comments
Post a Comment
<< Home