Life isn't measured in minutes, but in moments!

I think I've discovered the secret of life - you just hang around until you get used to it. ~Charles Schulz

Tuesday, March 22, 2005

life's LITTLE miracles

I received a message from a friend, the usual chain letter (in this case, chain msg?). I was instructed by the message to send it to at least 8 people, after doing so – a miracle will happen. At the back of my mind, hell no, we are just making the telecoms company, 8x richer. C’mon I have read it somewhere that everyday there’s what we call life’s little miracles.
.
However, people are just blinded by the everyday customs or merely by the tangible things we often see and feel. And maybe that is because for a simple rationale that miracles do not always pertains and limited to what we have in mind (i.e. dancing sun, apparition and the like).
.
The opportunity to open our eyes every morning to face another day and another challenge is in fact a miracle already. To arrive at our workplaces and back home safe and sound is as well a ‘phenomenon’. Just the fact that we talk, we walk with two legs, without a serious illness is a great great miracle a person can ever have to experience. Can you just imagine how blessed we are from those people who suffer from such kinds of dilemmas?
.
Detach from the short-term thinking that most people have. Struggling to be stable and be established in this world – own a home, be promoted in work, earn a good salary or enjoy the luxuries of life. I can say that the true struggle is for us to secure a seat heaven. That is the ultimate challenge we have to keep in mind - at all times. Little efforts to accomplish this each day is enough BUT when you realize this, hoping it’ll not be too late. Start today.
.
Thus always remember; SEIZE life’s little miracles with FULL appreciation, enjoyment and gratitude. You’ll never know what will happen next, and just like the msg I received – Live for God’s approval rather than man’s attention. It matters not what other say in ridicule or fun, but we should strive to hear Jesus say, “Well done!” :] oh...btw I won my first match last Friday, and in some sense, I consider it a miracle. wahahahahaha!