Life isn't measured in minutes, but in moments!

I think I've discovered the secret of life - you just hang around until you get used to it. ~Charles Schulz

Saturday, March 12, 2005

NeEd d "sPeLL" of cAFFeinE

I had so much thought in my mind, I was planning to put in writing but it appears to me that everything just disappeared in my head as fast as it came. My brain wave seems to be under repair, in view of the fact that it does not function as before.

Posted by Hello

We had just attended the protest in front of RCBC. And with deep anticipation, I wish that it’ll not just be a husky voice (bcoz of the “shoutings”) and sun-burn we could get out from it – ‘jam-packed’ story to be written next time. Coz aside from the music (All I Ask of You) that’s been playing on my headset over and over again, I cannot think of anything but SLEEP. ZZzzzZZZzzzzZZZ! @_@