Life isn't measured in minutes, but in moments!

I think I've discovered the secret of life - you just hang around until you get used to it. ~Charles Schulz

Wednesday, March 16, 2005

- hit and miss -

I ended up my ‘yesterday’ super late and I started my day suuper early! In other words, I just had a 3-hour sleep, blame my texting expertise. *yawn*

What I got was a weird eye condition (am having a hard time focusing my sight in one place) but since am a loyal blog dork I’m currently writing this crap, yet with only an eye opened. What is more strange is that I dunno what I was going into.. I just feel like ‘blogging’ is now part of my everyday routine, especially now that work hasn’t settled-in yet on my desk and buzzing the endless “bugs” on my head. Paradox is, I also don’t know how I get through the day, keeping my self busy which in fact, am actually doing nothing - and essentially ending the day regretting I have so much to do, but I’ve done, umm barely half of it. (DAMN!)

. . . silence. . .

Hmm..Gotta give my random thoughts and capricious wisdom..(Yada yada!)

1. I’m into Korean movies and soaps nowadays. Wow! Current favorite: My Sassy Girl, I know it’s an old film. But as I ponder about it, there was actually nothing extraordinary about the movie. All right, the approach they had on it was In fact simple, yet made to be exceptional and very effective. (Galing!)

Most of the younger genre had been hooked in Meteor Garden. C’mon admit it. I did..Hehe! - and the list of koreanovelas and chinovelas on our primetime tv now goes on and on and on. Just a proof, that Filipino soaps are no-match to those kinds. The BIG difference: they have a STORYLINE. Whereas the Pinoys have the tendency to prolong the series as long as the rating is at its peak! *sigh* not to mention the GROWWWWWIING characters involved that comes to a point, that viewers don’t even know who the real LEADS are.

I made an evaluation of the parallel correspondence or simply the common denominator among the Asian soaps. Feel free to comment if you beg to disagree. :D

a. Amnesia. It seems to be always part of the tale - Where the lead actor/actress would suffer to this kind of mayhem. And the other lead would persist in reminding his/her that she/he is her/his significant other.

b. Arrange Marriage. It’s actually in their culture.
My conclusion: coz there are more richer men than women. Coz its always the family of men that disagree with the relationship.

c. Habol ng bus effect. Observation: just shows how discipline the other Asian citizens are. They don’t stop, load and unload if it’s not allowed. *lolz*

d. Death. After all the struggles and efforts to be together, in the end they will just be separated by death due to some sort of serious illness. tsk tsk!

e. Rich boy trying to live up to the life of their better half that is not so well-to-do.
Wow abandoning the lavishness of life in exchange for the women of their dreams. Can this actually happen in real life? I wonder.

2. I wish I had the opportunity to spend some time with my childhood friends (again). They are undeniably busy these days. Mostly graduating and reviewing for board (good luck guys..aim for the gold!). I emailed them last week, if they want to have a get-away trip like an out-of-town perhaps; unfortunately none of them even had time to reply. HmmP!

3. My dentist is probably in so much anticipation to see me (hehe!); I received a text msg from her asking if I can have a visit. My last appointment was last month, I promise to be back a month after, but I did not reply. I will though. Hence, I’m not sure when. :D

4. I really want to have a vacation. What I don’t have is enough money. Are you kind enough to sponsor me? *lolz*

5. I feel like doing charities. Yeah I know it’s a queen-ish account. La lng. I wanted to really share what I have. I might be able to help them (the less fortunate), yes! But I could be the one who can actually absorb it. Just the sense that we are more blessed than to some, it’s quite a blessing already.

That’s it for the moment. On the contrary I don't know how to make of my day. But I keep in mind to be always happy and had a smile on my face as long as possible. Hmm I love life! ^-^