cHatter babbLe
Yesterday I had the chance to chat with my eva’ dearest cousin, tin. We’re literally halfway around the globe. She’s in Canada, and had been there since they moved mid part of 90’s. We talk about a lot of things, and I can say that she really grew-up with so much maturity and determination.
.
Funny how I remember when we just talk about undemanding and uncomplicated matters during those times that we had a big ribbon on our hair and an ice cream on our hand, little did I realize that true indeed so much time had past. We really are now grown-ups, and we need to face a bigger world that is not limited in the four corners of our school. And as she said (in her blog), the curtain is about to fall on our childhood and a new chapter is about to unfold.
.
The ‘talk’ that we had made me think - what is it that might be in store for me. Certainly it’s for me to unearth and work for. I had so many plans in my life that I know I will be doing years from now, of course through the help of my family and God - and a LOT of drive and hard work from me. Right now I’m just enjoying the zest of life one a time, carefully sketching and little by little, one way or another completing the puzzle of my dreams and purpose.
.
On a lighter note, yesterday my YM status was: need a dose of caffeine, and here’s what she has to say: (tin sorry for posting our chitchat. :D)
.
Tin: i'm sorry gina but it's bugging me...don't drink coffee. Don't you know that it totally zaps all of the nutrients in your body? Sinigawan nga ako ni kuya nung nalaman niya that I drink coffee...since he's such a health freak
me: really?? u know wat.. i drink coffee almost everyday.. as soon as i settled in the office.whaaahhhh...
Tin: it's really not good for you
Tin: and it also stains your teeth
Tin: try tea...i heard that helps too since it's also caffeinated
Tin: kaso lang, tea can cause veins in your face to pop (nothing major) so herbal tea is better
Tin: kaso lang it doesn't taste as good
me: whoah.. tanx for d info.. atlis now I know.
.
That is why from now on, I’ll try not to drink coffee to any further extent. I won’t promise myself, coz maybe I might break it, and that my ‘other self’ might punch me. But I will make an effort; in fact I’m starting today. :D
.
(missing tin..)

6comments
At 3/16/2005,
* a~n~i~g * said…
next phase?yup.just hoping dat my mturity wasn't left behind! lol.:D
At 3/16/2005,
nickelodeon said…
Here's a temptation - I'll treat you a coffee at starbucks! Haha. =)
At 3/16/2005,
* a~n~i~g * said…
hmmP! no tanx :P - i'll hold on 2 my word..(as long as i can..huhu!)
At 3/17/2005,
13thgoodSoul said…
hey, try green tea instead...:) though haven't tried it yet, my colleagues told me it's good for the body...
At 3/17/2005,
* a~n~i~g * said…
yup.ive been planning long ago to start with tea.thus i dont know y until now i haven't.tanx anyways!
At 3/31/2010,
* a~n~i~g * said…
*but
Post a Comment
<< Home