LovE 101
Confusion. There is no enough reprimand as on when this uncertainty would be residing on me. I’m into deep thinking, so deep that I myself don’t even know what could be the answer and plausible escapes to all these are.
.
Every women have reveries of having a better half. In the middle of nowhere, we somehow desire that one day we’ll finally have to bump into a new acquaintance that would befall to be our ‘prince charming’ in the end of our own fairy tale stories.
.
We even somehow set standards from the wide array of idealisms that our mind could ever think of, how we want that special someone to be – and that is even long before this man would knock on our doors and impart the so-called promises and revelations of feelings they can muster to express. BUT in the end and in reality, the chosen one could and would always be an exception. Conceivably because these imperfections have already been clinched by the very mysterious enigma called love.
.
Love they say, is what makes this life worthwhile, yet sometimes it could also be the very same reason why some people feel worthless, embracing the hatred within their hearts, and when misery slowly encompassing the beauty of life we deserve to perceive. It has its shallow intensity, although at times there’s a deepness in it that not everyone could seem to understand.
The customs of this world had somehow able to define what could love really is, and if that paradigm don’t meet the standards and concept of the situations you are in. The love that you think you have, might as well be only labeled as ‘stupidity’ in the eyes of others. Falling in love need not to be complicated and tough, as my mind’s capacity can grasp. Knowing that you love and you are loved is more than enough to be happy and consider the essence of winning the difficulty of life. It is but with contradiction, that love could sometimes be not enough.
.
People often asks why, why him? When there could be a couple of others that might be with the same accomplishments and endeavors as I have. Often I just don’t answer back. As in truth, nobody could seem to really understand. There’s a time when I ponder that the loving standards of this world would vanish out of thin air, and that everyone could be themselves, can love without conditions and without hesitations. Where everyone is on the same steamroll of life and as if naked from the standings and reputations of this fancy world. I remember reading this quote a long time ago: There are no perfect men, only perfect intentions. – (from Robin Hood Prince of Thieves). Though it might be considered by others, yet for sure a lot will not. I just could not help but feel the sting and disappointment of heartaches.
.
When I’m alone, I mull over the façade of love: infinite questions continuously pops on my head. Will I choose the art of letting go/giving up OR persist the virtue of holding on? Right now I don’t know. I’m on constant struggle of weighing things up that I hope would somehow reveal a finale. One thing that could be sure though, there are no definite answers around love. For some strange reason, I think that no one could really assure and explain it, and it might be because for a clear-cut reason that love itself, is already complicated. It is a sovereign substance that everyone could take hold of, but not without the flaws that is along with it.

2comments
At 4/01/2005,
* a~n~i~g * said…
thanks :D
At 4/04/2005,
* a~n~i~g * said…
Notice: The above statement may still change, and the stand of the author will vary without prior notice.
Post a Comment
<< Home