For a 2nd chance
I am on tenterhooks these days. *sigh*
Parang di ako mapakali kung anong mangyayari sa supposed to be out-of-the-country assignment ko. Of course, anyone would want to be assigned overseas. Aside from the fact that it can perk up my credentials, it’s really one of my dreams to see other places before I die. One of which is States syempre. And because of this sudden project ko, ‘twas my first experience din to go to US Embassy for the interview. And my first ever “DENY” encounter. Wahahah! Yup I was denied. Grounds: “No enough reasons to go back”. What the?! Yet part of me can’t be mad on the consul, I know it’s also the Filipinos that made them super strict. Applying for non-immigrant visas, nevertheless most of them are actually intending immigrants. Tuloy, kahit na nagsasabi ka ng totoo, di na sila naniniwala, kc nga naman madami ung mga ng-TTNT. Good thing, my company decided to reapply for me. *fingers crossed* I hope this time I would be able to secure a visa.
I have always been ready to accept whatever circumstance that’ll come my way, that is because for a simple theory that if my dreams would not be the dream of God for me. I have no choice but to accept it and be glad. Cliché it may be, but yes everything has reasons. It is easier said than done, true! But once you’ve learned to embrace this reality and always keep this in mind heartily - You will never become poignant in everything that may happen. Although yes, we have emotions, more often than not, we cry (but I didn’t in this case), we become depressed. It’s normal, what abnormal is when you let this pain drive you, instead of YOU driving them away.
Enough of these optimisms. Hehe.. I’ll update my blog once something good or bad, (doesn’t matter) will happen in terms of my 3-month work-slash-vacation will push through OR if it won’t. Hahahah.. Bahala na c Batman!
Oh another thing, I am happy with my present company and work right now though I was a bit hesitant to accept the offer at first. FYI: I’m not in Headstrong anymore. Aside from the more challenging work that I have (which is obviously I like), the people being great, naks! (Kung sino man makabasa nito from misnet, hehe la lng!), and overseas opportunities. Wala lng, I was just glad that during the crossroads of my career, I chose the road of changes. Sometimes it’s good to experience new people, new environment, new everything. ‘Cause in every adjustments we can adapt ourselves into, is the best teacher and experience we can get out of this game called life.
Cheers!
Parang di ako mapakali kung anong mangyayari sa supposed to be out-of-the-country assignment ko. Of course, anyone would want to be assigned overseas. Aside from the fact that it can perk up my credentials, it’s really one of my dreams to see other places before I die. One of which is States syempre. And because of this sudden project ko, ‘twas my first experience din to go to US Embassy for the interview. And my first ever “DENY” encounter. Wahahah! Yup I was denied. Grounds: “No enough reasons to go back”. What the?! Yet part of me can’t be mad on the consul, I know it’s also the Filipinos that made them super strict. Applying for non-immigrant visas, nevertheless most of them are actually intending immigrants. Tuloy, kahit na nagsasabi ka ng totoo, di na sila naniniwala, kc nga naman madami ung mga ng-TTNT. Good thing, my company decided to reapply for me. *fingers crossed* I hope this time I would be able to secure a visa.
I have always been ready to accept whatever circumstance that’ll come my way, that is because for a simple theory that if my dreams would not be the dream of God for me. I have no choice but to accept it and be glad. Cliché it may be, but yes everything has reasons. It is easier said than done, true! But once you’ve learned to embrace this reality and always keep this in mind heartily - You will never become poignant in everything that may happen. Although yes, we have emotions, more often than not, we cry (but I didn’t in this case), we become depressed. It’s normal, what abnormal is when you let this pain drive you, instead of YOU driving them away.
Enough of these optimisms. Hehe.. I’ll update my blog once something good or bad, (doesn’t matter) will happen in terms of my 3-month work-slash-vacation will push through OR if it won’t. Hahahah.. Bahala na c Batman!
Oh another thing, I am happy with my present company and work right now though I was a bit hesitant to accept the offer at first. FYI: I’m not in Headstrong anymore. Aside from the more challenging work that I have (which is obviously I like), the people being great, naks! (Kung sino man makabasa nito from misnet, hehe la lng!), and overseas opportunities. Wala lng, I was just glad that during the crossroads of my career, I chose the road of changes. Sometimes it’s good to experience new people, new environment, new everything. ‘Cause in every adjustments we can adapt ourselves into, is the best teacher and experience we can get out of this game called life.
Cheers!

2comments
At 7/08/2005,
Anonymous said…
aba...aba...aba... pa-abroad abroad ka na lang ngayon ha. :D
At 7/08/2005,
* a~n~i~g * said…
Cra! di pa cgurado un. Wala pa ako visa. hEhe! Malamang di rin matuloy. hahaha.
Post a Comment
<< Home