Life isn't measured in minutes, but in moments!

I think I've discovered the secret of life - you just hang around until you get used to it. ~Charles Schulz

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Author on the Issue

Brave move for the president (?) in admitting and apologizing for her actions.

THUS, forgiveness is not an issue here; I believe it must be given. However, the issue lies on the consequences that must be faced on the acts that she made. If “sorry” works to acquit the guilty, then what’s the essence of having the law after all? And if that law won’t be due to the president, what should be the discrepancy to an ordinary “guilty” people in that case?

It is forgiven, yes! Hence pay the price. Face the consequences. From then, when people will sense that the law is due to everybody as it was supposed to. Almost certainly, we can probably truly instigate a new nation that is transparent, unified and totally free.


On a lighter note: Congratulations to the president for a breaking record: quintuple platinum award to her album "hello garci" in just three weeks. Do not support piracy! wahahahhaha!