Life isn't measured in minutes, but in moments!

I think I've discovered the secret of life - you just hang around until you get used to it. ~Charles Schulz

Monday, September 05, 2005

Federer, ROCKS!

Pangit lang ng shot e.. But he's cute @_@

I never imagined myself playing or watching golf with enjoyment. I find it dreary and strange. Smashing (?) the ball, yet except maybe for Tiger Woods, 10% or even less has the chance to make it to the hole. Err, I don’t even know how its scoring goes (I don't want to understand either) but as far as I’m concern it’s dim. No offense to golf players out there including my dad. Hihihi.

Last weekend, most of my time was spent sleeping. And for the time I’m awake, I’m in front of the television watching US open (pathetic, lol). Nonetheless, I suppose you’ll get held-up watching sports TV as long as (1) you find the players cute and attractive, regardless of the sports he/she was in or (2) At some point in your life, you’ve been addicted and passionate to the same sport that's why you understand the whole technicality, rules, pointing system and so on. In short, you can muddle through with the cheering crowds on TV without asking yourself why and what’s going on. AND for some reasons you get excited and thrilled as well, as the match’s going on.

Roger Federer - My new favorite tennis player-slash-hunk. (wahaha) It was my first time to watch him play. Amazing speed plus superb and very strong forehand!!! I can’t imagine how he managed to scamper around the court at the same time looking as if he’s never running at all. Those facial expressions and very long hand really helped him look so cool while trying to catch and smash the ball even when I think he already can’t. Wow! Added by the not-so-cute-but-gorgeous-and-charming face. OMG, I’m enthralled. Hahahaha!

I wish I can play again. I miss my racket. :(

+ By the way, its raining quite hard yesterday and we decided to have a pizza hut delivery. (my favorite pan pizza ever, aside from sbarro's!) Accdg to their advertising, 'delivery is for 30 minutes, OR your next is free!' yahooo.. I attentively monitor the time and yes they have exceeded 30-minutes. Thanks to the the raining. nyahaha.. Got a free regular supreme line pizza next time around. Yum yum! :D

+ As a follow up to this, I again wasn't able to secure a visa. Last last wednesday was my second interview. I'm never expecting to have it, yet I'm hoping of course. Its just that, it's not yet my time. It's saddening, but its ok. i have all the time and oppurtunities in the future. *_^

1comments

Post a Comment

<< Home