no-ni-no-ni-no
My ferocity is nearing. .
Escape is easy.
Elucidating is quite grueling.
Will they realize?
Will they admit and understand?
Boredom has started to swallow me.
I struggled, but it didn’t let go
Escape is easy.
Elucidating is quite grueling.
Will they realize?
Will they admit and understand?
Boredom has started to swallow me.
I struggled, but it didn’t let go
It's eating me up inside.
I guess it has already taken its toll
I’d like to like the means. . .
Yet it seems that change would once again be the answer
I still hope it’s not.
Nevertheless I’d like to know. . .
I want to grasp, but it looks as if I can’t
I hope - I’m wrong
Time will give the answer
And I wish, it’s soon.
I guess it has already taken its toll
I’d like to like the means. . .
Yet it seems that change would once again be the answer
I still hope it’s not.
Nevertheless I’d like to know. . .
I want to grasp, but it looks as if I can’t
I hope - I’m wrong
Time will give the answer
And I wish, it’s soon.

0comments
Post a Comment
<< Home