Life isn't measured in minutes, but in moments!

I think I've discovered the secret of life - you just hang around until you get used to it. ~Charles Schulz

Saturday, October 08, 2005

. . . . .

Is there a time when you don’t like a person even that person has never harm or hurt you in anyway possible?

I hate don’t like him. Not liking a person is different from hating him/her. This could probably be because I’ve seen how you do things, speak things and how you respect (if there actually is) people.

To you, I don’t have anything against you, personally. It’s just that, please be a little sensitive to people around you, watch your words every so often that you might get people offended without you knowing it. Also, please let yourself experience (even for sometime) talking with sense. Try it! - you might like it I suppose. ‘Cause every time you open your mouth, why does it have to be always that ‘f’ word or rather bad things like panlalait, pagyayabang, greens etc. And let me jog your memory that before trying to notice the ‘negatives’ on other people, might as well get rid of yours first at least.

I wish you the sincerest best in grasping the meaning of humility and modesty. And later on, somehow, put these into action.

3comments

  • At 10/08/2005, Blogger ranidagames said…

    As I've heard... ikaw lang ang bumaba nung tym na un to buy a frappe dahil natalo ka sa kulitan nyo ni Dyan. :D

    Yun ay nasagap ko lang sa palipaligid

     
  • At 10/08/2005, Blogger * a~n~i~g * said…

    Nope 2 p rin kmi bumaba, pinilit kong di m-temp sa frappe.but i lost..waahh.
    (sana tama ung nppgcomentan mo noh,hehe!)

     
  • At 10/09/2005, Blogger ranidagames said…

    Ok... mali pala napaglagyan ko ng comment, pasensya napo dial-up lang

     

Post a Comment

<< Home