Life isn't measured in minutes, but in moments!

I think I've discovered the secret of life - you just hang around until you get used to it. ~Charles Schulz

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

more frappe flisss

No I don’t want a frappe.

Sheesh. . .

Well yeah that would be classified as lying. On the contrary I can’t moreover explain why for one week I’ve been craving for a frappe. I might be stressed out that’s a fact, but a week+ to religiously crave for one is another story. Does frappe nowadays able to cure lunacy and at the same time won’t add a single pound on my weight? If so, another frappe please. . . thus if the answer is no, then I hope this hankering would stop any moment soon.

Friday. Banana Caramel Frappe & Chef’s Tuna Sandwich – Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf
Monday. Caramel Frappe – Starbucks
Tuesday. Caramel Frappe – San Francisco Coffee
Thursday. Ice mocha cream – Starbucks
Friday. Caramel Frappe – New York Cafe
Saturday(2am). Strawberry Cream Frappe – Starbucks

(Sigh) What a week that was? Good thing they don’t have an espresso. :D

Fridays in malls and gmik hangouts are worse than weekdays. But make that Friday to fall on pay day ($_$) will make it even worst. Geez! My office friends and I decided to spend our quarterly dinner-slash-gmik last Friday in Glorieta. It was jam-packed wherever we go. Oh I forgot, Friday + Pay day + Sale Madness = Total chaos (as in).

We planned to watch movie first - Dubai..Hehe..(btw, thanks to the movie pass donor). Tama ba naman i-text ako ng aking padir dear ng ganto nung malaman nyang Dubai papanoorin namin: “2 see movie s 2 relax b amused and entrtaind nd nt 2 b emotionaly dstressed like paiyak iyak,syang byad” En pur nes, marunong n xa mag-short cut ng words. Hahaha. Luv u dad. (sbay ganon)

We still need to purchase one ticket, however, the 8:10p screening was sold-out the moment we fall in line. That’s why we decided to have dinner first. Dads and Fridays were our options. And yes, there are LOTS of people on queue. We were #8 on Fridays and #10 for Dads. Fridays comes first. While waiting for food, picture madness is our way of killing time more enjoyable.

Benjo,Me,Ann (candid dw?!) Di nman bali kamay ko nyan? hahaha

Me, Ann, Majoh. (alav pictures!!) hehe.

After dinner we watched the movie on LFS. Dubai is not recommended, period. After watching we played at Time Zone. Xmpre panalo ako sa air hockey over Benjo. Nyahahaha.

Score 4-0 este 4-3 pala

Then we had coffee at Starbucks until 2:00am. . .

Emote kng emote ito?! hehehe

Coincidence they say, are the reasoning used solely by stupid people. But I’ll use it anyways, funny how the taxi names of mine and Majo’s were, in relating to our chever chuva. Basta un na yun. What a coincident talaga?! amp!!

I arrived home almost 3am (Saya!!) and know what? I still crave for frappe. (pathetic)

zZzZZzzzZz

3comments

  • At 10/08/2005, Blogger ranidagames said…

    Dubai? not recommended? eh muntik ko ng mapanood ng 3 beses un eh, pero 2 times lang naman. Recommended ko cya sa mga KUYA pero hindi sa mga lovers hehehe.

    pero di nakakaiyak tong movie na to. yun lang

     
  • At 10/08/2005, Blogger * a~n~i~g * said…

    Di nkakaiyak ha.. tlga lng?! cge n nga macho k e.sbi mo.. e pero bat?! cge wag na lng.. hehehe

     
  • At 10/09/2005, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ano sinasabi mo jan ha? di naman tayo magkakilala ah anonymous ako.. na nalagyan ko ng link kaya hindi na.. hay nako bagal internet ko mali mali tuloy ang mga banat

     

Post a Comment

<< Home