out of nowhere
+ I’m somewhat feeling the desire in writing (that of ideas and theories rather than facts or happenings) but can’t really think of a good subject simply because the only time I consider it is when I’ve turned myself in becoming a hopeless romantic, talking about love as if I’m a love guru; in which it’s so not true and not in ANY way to start it off - OR if I’m mad, really mad!
+ I was ‘talking’ to a friend about things thru text when she asked if I have a boyfriend na. I said none, then she said: “Un lang, pro d aq takot magRISK…u know gi minsan try 2 take a risk. Dun k kc takot eh. Pag na-hurt ka, try ulit until maIMMUNE ka..hehehe!”
Funny isn’t it? But that made me think, huh. Hmm.. I don’t know, maybe because it takes a long time for me to fall in love, and it’s not easy for me to fall.. that’s why when it happens; I’m sure it’s the real thing. *wink*
+ I’m counting the days of being an employee on my current company. Better opportunity had knocked on my door and I was just glad to open and accept it. It’s still sad leaving your found friends and acquaintances, but you see friendship can still be there even if I’m working for a different company, right?
+ I was reading or heard an article somewhere kanina, it said “I’m not afraid to be your girlfriend, I’m afraid to be your ex.” cute noh? la lang.
+ I was ‘talking’ to a friend about things thru text when she asked if I have a boyfriend na. I said none, then she said: “Un lang, pro d aq takot magRISK…u know gi minsan try 2 take a risk. Dun k kc takot eh. Pag na-hurt ka, try ulit until maIMMUNE ka..hehehe!”
Funny isn’t it? But that made me think, huh. Hmm.. I don’t know, maybe because it takes a long time for me to fall in love, and it’s not easy for me to fall.. that’s why when it happens; I’m sure it’s the real thing. *wink*
+ I’m counting the days of being an employee on my current company. Better opportunity had knocked on my door and I was just glad to open and accept it. It’s still sad leaving your found friends and acquaintances, but you see friendship can still be there even if I’m working for a different company, right?
+ I was reading or heard an article somewhere kanina, it said “I’m not afraid to be your girlfriend, I’m afraid to be your ex.” cute noh? la lang.
+ Try watching Prison Break.. ganda grabe!!
Wentworth Miller: likable, mysterious, man, unique, weird, cute. :-d
+ My childhood friends and best buds in Palawan:
with yam yam... 
with jelly...
kakamiss... good old days! (sigh)

0comments
Post a Comment
<< Home