Life isn't measured in minutes, but in moments!

I think I've discovered the secret of life - you just hang around until you get used to it. ~Charles Schulz

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

home base

I just found myself doing something worthwhile during “free time” at work. Geeky people, move aside. Haha. My hard-earned procrastination degree is about to end, or at least for just sometime. I am using my paid-time wisely, reading work-related stuffs; yeah to review, to update and to refresh. I’m on the verge of moving out from my comfort zone and forwarding to prepare for the new life that has presented itself to me. I’m feeling both the excitement and uhm, anxiousness (?) in my new “world”. Hmm but that’s okay though, 'cuz that is exactly the same reason that made it bittersweet after all.

I am hooked in One Tree Hill season 3, big TIME. Tuesday is my fave night. I own the remote control every Tuesday; they should know this for a fact. Rare times when I’m valuing the worth of commercial breaks. So that I can switch channels from Smallville to One Tree Hill, then later that night to Surface and Prison Break et. al. Gosh, Clark Kent's relationship with Lana has certainly moved on to the next level. Man, after several seasons finally - Gone are days of Clark being that pathetic torpe-slash-stupid. They finally kissed, take note without the influence of any devilish meteor shower or some sort, they finally kissed while just being themselves, their true self. Weee! ‘nuff said. Btw, if any of you, are thinking of buying me gifts for any special treat. One Tree Hill season 1 and 2 would be very much appreciated. Kahit pirated, ok lng. Ahaha, kapal!

Did you ever feel of not trusting a person, fully? I mean, there’s part of them that seem that you can’t completely trust or doubt. I have.