Life isn't measured in minutes, but in moments!

I think I've discovered the secret of life - you just hang around until you get used to it. ~Charles Schulz

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Classic Friends


After my morning routine, now there’s one more thing that makes my morning happy - thank you Star World for showing Friends. I may not laugh as hard the first time I watched it but it never fail to at least make me smile. It was season 6-finale this morning, when Chandler finally proposed to Monica, oh wait, when Monica proposed to Chandler. Ehh no, okay, whatever – when they got engaged! Hehe. Meanwhile on the side-story, the other 4 (Rachel&Ross and Phoebe&Joey) have come into an agreement that if they can’t find their husband/wife to-be, they will all settle down with one another. You think it’s weird? Crazy? Practical? Or probably an exemplification of how really close and deep the kind of friendship that they have?

Alright let me tell you something about us. Me and Fil, before we got officially together as a couple, we’ve come to that level of friendship when we don’t pretend nor impress each other anymore. And believe it or not, we have also talked about that same agreement before, that in case we don’t find someone to spend the rest of our lives with, we will choose to end up together. I know right, lol! Although it wasn’t that serious and just came as a pass-by conversation only, I knew in my heart, most part of it are actually genuine and sincere. And even though it was JUST a joke for us, that pact has echoed a heartfelt yes even when that conversation has long gone finished and forgotten.

Wow. How funny fate sometimes play. It is with joy that I share, now, we don’t need to search for the one anymore. We only need to wait for the day, our day. I think aside from being lazy to search, we’re actually content enough with each other. Hahaha! Yikes! I’m/we’re not cheesy and all (okay, sometimes I am) - Then why  do I even bother writing about all these? Fine. I’ll stop now.

Return to Friends, oh hey I was teary-eyed again (but a bit only okay?) when they finally got engaged! Perhaps I was musing over too when we finally got…... did I just say I’ll stop? :p

So in which factors I mentioned above that possibly make the best of friends out there to even thought about this kind of deal? I think all. Few slices of each. But the biggest chunk of truth in it is the last.

Ahh Friends series. Classic!