Di ko MATANGGAP!
The clock was about to hit its hands to 5 o'clock pm. As i was preparing to go home... KARMA (by ALicia Keys) started to play on my phone.. Someone's calling.. Oh it's my dad.. "Wei" I answered the call.. Hmm buti na lng..susunduin daw ako.. Thank God.. Coz i'm worried how would i be able to go home, for one: it's raining, umm di nman mlakas.. but the wind is quite strong.. second: i was luckily wearing white slacks and third: i've got no umbrella. He's waiting just 2 blocks accross from my building.
.
By a little past 5pm.. I go down the building. I was walking a little bit fast from the usual me... as I stepped out of the building.. WHew.. der are quite some people in the vicinity. Some are workers from the opposite building (maybe resting for a while). Others are passers-by probably waiting for someone special from the building as well and some are security personnel and still a couple of others.
.
As i was walking near the fountain of the building.. bigla akong nadulas... my right foot literally slid down, probably 2 feet or so.. tapos since nauna n ng ung kanang paa ko at iniwan ung kaliwa.. nadapa tuloy ako! grrrr!!! grbe sobrang nakakahiya tlga.. pinagtinginan tuloy ako ng mga tao.. Huhuhu.. DALi dali akong tumayo at nglakad ng mas mbilis pa.. Pagdating sa kotse.. that's the time i burst out all the shame i got.. grbe sobrang khiya tlga.. yoko na... Argghh!!!!

0comments
Post a Comment
<< Home