Life isn't measured in minutes, but in moments!

I think I've discovered the secret of life - you just hang around until you get used to it. ~Charles Schulz

Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Vack Feyn!!

If your back aches, you're not alone.
Four out of five adults experience at least one bout of back pain
at some time during their lifetime.
In fact, low back pain is the fifth-leading cause of trips
to the doctor in the United States.

In addition, back injuries are the leading cause of work-related disability.
Even though back pain is rarely life-threatening,
the annual cost in terms of lost productivity, medical
expenses and workers' compensation benefits runs into
the tens of billions of dollars in the United States.

Although back pain is common,
it's also quite possible for you to prevent most back problems
with simple steps such as exercise and
adopting new ways to sit and stand.
Even if you've injured your back before,
you can learn techniques to help avoid recurrent injuries.

In short i just want to say: My back is aching tremendously now..
Ouch!!!! - I need a sleep for thousand years!