Rebound
It was total fun when I had a rebound at Powerplant last weekend. Easy to watch but bet you, when you’re there yourself it’s like you’re on a certain ride sa EK or Euro-Star. Hmm let’s see, if you’re able to experience the Joker from Euro-Star, trampoline is close to the feeling of it. Haha! Well aside from the stomach-feeling-upside-down, I think what I got was a broken rib (literally!) probably when I tried too hard to tumble - in which I was able to do, twice (hehe) and a super visible contusions on my arms. Whacked!
..was actually planning to wall climb again, but as I’ve said, my rib is broken. It hurts quite a lot, really. Until now, it still hurts. Moreover, I was the one that billeted for my sister; and my arms are too weak already to grab the wall. Loser!
I’ll be back there, promise, so as to master the flip over. Hehe..Sarrrap e!
Try nu din: php125 lang/5minutes (if I remember it right) then make it 15 minutes para sulit!
PS: weight limit maximum of 120 lbs. Enjoy!
..was actually planning to wall climb again, but as I’ve said, my rib is broken. It hurts quite a lot, really. Until now, it still hurts. Moreover, I was the one that billeted for my sister; and my arms are too weak already to grab the wall. Loser!
I’ll be back there, promise, so as to master the flip over. Hehe..Sarrrap e!
Try nu din: php125 lang/5minutes (if I remember it right) then make it 15 minutes para sulit!
PS: weight limit maximum of 120 lbs. Enjoy!

2comments
At 4/19/2006,
ranidagames said…
now I understand kung bakit taghirap ka ngayon... 125/5min... tapos nabalian ka ng ribs at nagkaron ng sobrang laking pasa sa braso... siguro inabot ka ng 2 oras kakatalon dun and pagbaba mo voila! taghirap!
At 4/20/2006,
* a~n~i~g * said…
nyahaha! oo ksama n din un sa dahilan. :P impulsive ako e.. grr!
Post a Comment
<< Home