Life isn't measured in minutes, but in moments!

I think I've discovered the secret of life - you just hang around until you get used to it. ~Charles Schulz

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

the almost 5hr-lunch break!

My friends and I decided to have our usual Friday lunch out at Eastwood. Not certain yet as to where. FTR: Statistics has it that 4 of us are from Makati and Majoh is the only one working there. Lakas mo Majoh ah.. hehe! 4 is to 1 ito . . . :P

I left the office at 11am, already anticipating the traffic and all. We arrived at Eastwood a little past 12nn. I'm telling you, the sun is just sooo unbearable!! Inside the car, it feels like you're in the sauna. Outside the car, uhmm it feels just like almost the same. Labo ba?! Kakaiba talaga ung summer ngayon, good thing, mcdo caramel frappe is helping me get through this summer every single day. Whew! Sarrap..

We all decided to eat at Fuzion Café. The place seems nice; the interior is good as well except for the 2 shirts displayed on the wall (in which I don't get its idea and collaboration to the theme, plus it was not even framed). There was a section where guests are to be bare-footed. I think the food is good enough, generally. I was just not lucky enough to choose one that really tastes like this-is-nice-and-I'll-be-back-soon feeling.

Some pics..

yes, I had a haircut.. :P

xmpre di mwawala ang "family picture!" :)







I arrived at the office some minutes before 4pm, because of... well yeah TRAFFIC! :D grrr!

3comments

  • At 5/07/2006, Blogger ranidagames said…

    Talagang half body... di namanlang sinabihan nung serbidora.. owel.. kalahati kong katawan eh sing lapad narin naman ng katawan nung iba.

     
  • At 6/30/2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    love you guys..its kinda late to post a comment for this pro thanks...mwah...shux ang mushy ko..kadiri..hahaha...

     
  • At 6/30/2006, Blogger * a~n~i~g * said…

    anong thanks.. may bayad yan! kaw nman punta d2 next fri.. :P

     

Post a Comment

<< Home