Life isn't measured in minutes, but in moments!

I think I've discovered the secret of life - you just hang around until you get used to it. ~Charles Schulz

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

TMNT

With the thought of upcoming Semana Santa and having no plans yet, I can’t help myself but to consider the handful of TV series I was able to burn (thanks Mary) and the dibidis I bought as THE official plan to get me through this week. I recently bought a divx player, and trust me, on its first 3 days alone, its value has been totally worth it. It barely had any rest period. But thanks to you, it’s keeping me company.

Today is Tuesday, and we still have tomorrow before the holidays. But due to the overwhelming boredom in the office - not to mention the feeling-Friday-atmosphere of the people, we decided to watch TMNT. Yes, during office hours. Well, not technically. At least its half time was lunch break. :D Michelangelo has always been the favorite character of mine. The humor, the kulitness especially in this movie, oohh I just love it. This movie is a wiiineer!! Its ending has hints that an old nemesis will return (hmmm)…and that my friend is something to look forward to. Now, can’t wait for the Spiderman.

While blog-hopping to my friend’s pages, I catch a group’s name that seems to re-establish good old memories, Backstreet Boys. (Okay, don’t laugh now) I was in 1st year HS, when all I want to see on MTV is them. The walls in my room were filled with their faces. I even cried when one of my classmates kidded me that Nick Carter’s gay and that he’s dead because of a gunshot. I grew past that already. (Obviously) It’s not something I am proud of (haha!) but it’s not something I should be ashamed either. Everybody go through that pace of idolizing. Diba, diba? But I must admit, when they had a concert here in Manila, I never had any second thoughts on watching them. Don’t get me wrong, it’s not because I still like them, but that I just wanted to fulfill my teenager’s biggest dream which is to watch them live in concert (Err.. no defense here!). In fairness to them, their music has fairly improved. But whatever! I just don’t care anymore.

On Thursday I will have my first Visita Iglesia experience. *excited* By the way, let’s not forget the true Holy week’s message. And may we be humble enough to admit that we are sinners and that only through God’s forgiveness and grace that we can be saved.

I want to go home naaaa.

Image Source: http://tivac.com/images/backgrounds/TMNT_1024x768_2.jpg